These are the six pose we will try to know about
1. Pranamasana (Prayer Pose) Normal Breathing - Om Mitraaya Namaha
Rectify waist and skin problems, add passion and vigor to your pose, and achieve mind control with this standing pose. Develop a distinct personality through meditation techniques and attain inner balance.
2. Hasta Uttanasana (Arch Your Back) Inhale - Om Ravaye Namaha
Improve digestion, tone abdominal organs, lungs, and spinal nerves. Ideal for weight management, helping reduce excess baggage and promoting overall well-being.
3. Pada Hastasana (Toe Touch) Exhale - Om Suryaaya Namaha
Alleviate abdominal problems, enhance flexibility, and tone the body. Correct issues with feet and fingers while maintaining overall body suppleness.
4. Ashwa-sanchalan-asana (Horse Pose) Inhale - Om Bhaanve Namaha
Stretch and tone every muscle, address constipation, and strengthen neck muscles, benefiting thyroid glands. Promotes overall body functioning.
5. Parvatasana (Downward Facing Dog or Mountain Pose) Exhale - Om Khagaaya Namaha
Develop strong arms and shoulders, tone spinal nerves for a flexible back. Effective for reducing a bulging waistline, making it suitable for those interested in yoga for weight management.
6. Ashtanga Namaskar (Push-up Pose) Hold Breath - Om Pooshney Namaha
Salute the sun with eight parts of your body, synchronizing hands, legs, chest, and feet. Develop chest muscles and overall body strength with this push-up pose.